Saturday, January 01, 2011

off to learn a lot, hopefully

I am off to a workshop with Catherine O’Leary.
Nuno felting is really a direction I would like to go and she is the master at it, I have not been able to see anybody else's nuno felting I like as much as hers:

http://www.catherineoleary.com.au/

check out her Gallery, unreal the garments quality and style.

Those of you who know me, will know that I will work out my own way to apply this craft and combine it with what I already do, looking forward the outcome......................

4 comments:

Yvette said...

have fun!

india flint said...

always good to be a student!

John'aLee said...

What a cool blog you have!

madeleine said...

thank you all,
was better than expected and I learned sooooooooooo much.
I would like to recommend Catherine for anybody going in this direction