Friday, November 21, 2008

My weekend comming up

I am going to Echuca tomorrow, for a two day watercolour (Aquarelle) workshop with the master: Joseph Zbukvic

check out his paintings on:
http://www.redhillgallery.com.au/2007/ARTISTS%20HTMS/JosephZbukvic2006.html

all's booked, just have to pack, since I did not know the workshop was on until today, friday...
well.......... I'll be in a dizzzzzzzzzz.........
I just have to make sure I have all the paint on the way home (just as well I pass an artist supply shop) after work, all else I should have available at home, hotel has been booked too

Clothes, I will not worry about them, just fill a bag
Only hope is that it will not be raining, will keep you posted ...............

this is Echuca's river the Murray
and the Emmylou Paddle steamer

4 comments:

t said...

Have a great time at the workshop madeleine. The watercolours by this artist are beautiful. Show us yours when you get back wont you.

fontainefleurie said...

Hi Madeleine, there is a 'tag'storm here - I choose you to catch - see my blog fiberfusing (choose via fontainefleurie)

fontainefleurie said...

Sounds great and the space is lovely! Hope you will have a lot of fun. xD

madeleine said...

Oh, I never wrote about the workshop:

It was excellent........
I am still trying to do "proper" watercolours (I tend to use them as oils/acrylics and that's a no no),
enjoy it very much,
got his DVD and book to practice on