Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's just not fair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way back :  Tuesday 9th November 2010 (& earlier), I did a lot of dyeing with the Street plum of mine, with good results,
then on Monday, 17 January 2011 India (http://prophet-of-bloom.blogspot.com/) under the title:  lovely to be home for [most of] the summer  had this magic colour with what I assumed to be something like my tree.............................
I am still on holidays (just about running out of time) so I dilligently went to collect the leaves as the master wrote and followed the instructions.......................
I am crying stamping, my foot, not fair, not nice, MY RESULT:

Still lovely colours, BUT.........


not mumbling the right chants, heeeee ??????????????????????/

1 comment:

Trace Willans said...

too hot, too hot, too hot. It is best to treat all reds as fugitive with heat.